BLOG COMMENT TERMS
Purpose of this BlogThe purpose of this blog is to facilitate an ongoing dialogue between the public, the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs (EEA), and other EEA agencies within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. We encourage your comments, ideas and concerns and hope that you will find the information here helpful in understanding what your government is doing and what you can do to help. This is a moderated blog, so all comments will be reviewed for compliance with our policies before posting. We recognize that the Web is a 24/7 medium, and your comments are welcome at any time. However, given the need to manage state resources, moderating and posting of comments will occur during regular business hours Monday through Friday. Comments submitted after hours or on weekends will be read and posted as early as possible; in most cases, this means the next business day.
This is a place for collecting suggestions and new ideas and to encourage conversations between and among citizens and their government, not a substitute channel for services or general questions. Visit our Contact Us page to get help from EEA.
Do not submit unsolicited proposals, or other business ideas or inquiries to this blog. This site is not to be used for contracting or commercial business.
This blog may not be used for the submission of any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and/or administrative notice or process, or for the exhaustion of any legal and/or administrative remedy.This blog is not to be used to report criminal activity. If you have information for law enforcement, please contact your local police agency.
Comment PolicyWe expect conversations to follow the rules of polite discourse and we ask that participants treat each other, as well as our employees, with respect. We will not post comments that include:
- Profanity and vulgar or abusive language
- Threats of physical or bodily harm
- Sensitive information (for example, information that could compromise public safety)
- Offensive terms that target protected classes such as ethnic, racial, transgendered or religious groups or those based on sexual orientation.
- Off-topic comments (if you have topics you'd like to hear more about, please suggest them to Lisa Capone at 617.626.1119 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Catherine Williams at 617.626.1809 or email@example.com. If you have off-topic comments that are relevant to EEA, please submit them via our Contact Us page to get help from EEA.
- Identical posts by the same user (please don't submit over and over expecting the post to show up faster) or multiple users (a group of people sending identical messages or one person submitting under different aliases). In the case of identical posts, we will post the first submission.
Privacy and Security Policies
Intellectual PropertyComments provided on this page are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. Content includes all materials posted by the Executive Department of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In addition, visitors to these pages agree to grant a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free license to the rest of the world for their submissions to this site under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. A copy of this license is available online at http://creativecommons.org/licenses.